The Urban League of Greater Cleveland (ULGC) has vast expertise in the workforce arena both past and present. We have provided an array of employment and training services to nearly 4,500 participants in over five years. ULGC works to raise employment and income levels by assisting individuals to access the skills, knowledge, support and networks they need to enter the workforce and advance in their careers. Through relationships and partnerships with local employers, we are able to provide job seekers with employment referrals and placement services, career exposure, career advancement, seminars, coaching and long-term retention strategies.
• Employment Referrals
• Employer Career Fairs
• Contractors’ Construction Inclusion Program
• School to Apprenticeship Program
• Employer-Driven Workforce Training
• Urban Youth Empowerment Program NOW (UYEP NOW)
• Solid Opportunities for Advancement and Retention (S.O.A.R.)